St Mary’s has a full and varied programme of clubs this year which take place before, during and after school. Some clubs charge a small fee, to cover our costs. However, do speak to us if this is an issue. As far as possible, we want every child in KS1 and 2 to have access to a club that broadens their school experience.
We also have an ‘After-school’ club that is run by teaching assistants and a Breakfast Club that meets before school. Please contact the school office for more information.
Currently there are also other organisations that use the school in the evenings and weekends and provide opportunities for local children and adults. We can help you to get in touch with these organisations:
- St Mary’s Kids’ Church (Sundays – am)
- Cubs (Friday, 6.00 to 7.30)
- Scouts (Friday, 7.30 to 9.00)
- Guides (Tuesday, 6.30 to 8.00)
- Rainbows (Wednesday, 5.00 to 6.00)
- Brownies (Wednesday, 6.30 to 8.00)
- Karate for children (Mondays and Thursdays, 6.30 to 7.30)
- Karate for adults (Mondays and Thursdays, 7.30 to 9.00)